Great Service: Evobikes and thanks Mathias Weinmann of SQ Lab

Rust Never Sleeps

I have dealt with Evobikes for years and their service has always been top class. Yesterday I blew a tire -beyond fixing, near Meerendal. I had a long walk ahead with only about R50 in my pocket but was picked up by Mathias Weinmann after walking about 800m. Evo Bikes replaced my tire and I was good to go in about 30 minutes.Trusted me to do an EFT once I got home. 

Thanks Chelsea, Tanya and Janos for helping me and Mathias for giving me a lift up that hill. You all know EvoBikes but this kind of service is what sets them apart. Mathias is the MD of GPM Sports -they import customised saddles, grips and other equipment( www. gpm-sports.co.za)

I couldn't agree more, Evobikes always going the extra mile.

Also had a item added last minute to my order just before shipping and did a EFT.

Awesome! Gonna hit GPM up for a saddle. Didn't realise they were available locally

Just want to add that Mathias service in getting me my SQ Lab saddle was awesome. Delivered in a day, awesome communication and an excellent product!

Edited by the_bob

• 1 year later...

Just some more props to GPM Sports. I have two SQ Lab saddles. The one on my gravel bike started creaking like an old tree. Sent Mathias a video clip of the issue on Thursday evening asking if he can help with a warranty claim. Had a response early on Friday morning saying that a new saddle is on its way to me. Saturday morning the courier drops it off. Top class service!