SA Custom Cycling kit choices

Spinnekop

I could not find any recent posts on the subject.....just something 5 years old..........

The couple I know.............

Who's missing?  

• Ciovita
  • Ftech
  • Cyclone
  • Anatomic
  • Panda
  • Enjoy
  • Van H
Edited by Spinnekop

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I could not find any recent posts on the subject.....jst something 5 years old..........

Who's missing?  

• Ftech
  • Cyclone
  • Anatomic
  • Panda
  • Enjoy
  • Van H
  • VYE Cycle Kit
  • Xciter Apparel
  • Racepace Sportswear
  • Velotex
  • Pave-sports (with a slash above the e
Edited by DieselnDust

I could not find any recent posts on the subject.....jst something 5 years old..........

Who's missing?  

• Ftech
  • Cyclone
  • Anatomic
  • Panda
  • Enjoy
  • Van H

VYE 

Who's missing?  

• Ftech
  • Cyclone
  • Anatomic
  • Panda
  • Enjoy
  • Van H
  • VYE Cycle Kit
  • Xciter Apparel
  • Racepro
  • Velotex
  • Pave-sports (with a slash above the e

cutting it fine for DC

They've been making our kit for 3 years now but they seem not to want our business for next year.  Don't wan to "intrude" on their busy schedule so it seems I am hunting for new manufacturer.

their kit is nice but there is better quality kit out there from companies that are easier to deal with.

Ciovita seems to catering more for events and companies with very large orders these days.

I can highly recommend Vye Cycle Kit. Max, Michele or Bjorn are super helpful. Small family owned and run business but the kit is top notch. Their bibs are the only thing I wear with pleasure for long distance other than ASSOS

Edited by DieselnDust

They've been making our kit for 3 years now but they seem not to want our business for next year.  Don't wan to "intrude" on their busy schedule so it seems I am hunting for new manufacturer.

We'd love to make your kit ;)

Also have a chat with Gloria at Xciter in Waterfall mall. thye do their own house brand and its made in Europe. I have their kit and it is superb..

Xciter.co.za

they're in JHB so easier for you to deal with than a Cape Town based company if that's important to you

Nope.

2020 team kit.  

DC is too close.

Try Des from Token Sports. Their turn around and pricing is really good, quality seems top notch as well.

their kit is nice but there is better quality kit out there from companies that are easier to deal with.

Ciovita seems to catering more for events and companies with very large orders these days.

I can highly recommend Vye Cycle Kit. Max, Michele or Bjorn are super helpful. Small family owned and run business but the kit is top notch. Their bibs are the only thing I wear with pleasure for long distance other than ASSOS

That's a shame, was about to speak to them and place an order for shop/Munga kit. Was also looking at Enjoy or BioRacer.

Bioracer have been making all our custom kit for the last 2 years and there are 2 reasons why I won't go to anyone else

1) The service that I get from my account manager, Hellene, is exceptional and she goes the extra mile time and time again

2) The quality of the kit, the cut and the fit are just, in my opinion, better than anything else that I have tried

Edited by ACE Cycles