[Event] Wahoo Fight Night ! Brought to you by Zwift & Cycle Lab

Ikhambi Distribution

Event Name: Wahoo Fight Night ! Brought to you by Zwift & Cycle Lab
When: 13 November 2019
Where: Cycle Lab Fourways, Gauteng
Category: Multisport

With the Discovery 947 Ride Joburg just days away, come and get a taste of the competitive spirit, good vibes, great food and drink and the chance to walk away with your share of up to R40 000.00 in prizes!

Let's get those legs well warmed up before the big race with Wahoo Fight Night - Brought to you by Cycle Lab and ZWIFT- a King of the Mountain (KOM) Zwift Challenge!

Join us for an evening of excitement, competition and loads of fun, where we showcase the Wahoo KICKR Experience in-store, and see who are the WAHOO FIGHT NIGHT mens and ladies champions.

We will be running qualifiers for top 3 times for Men's and Women's Categories, with a Final Race at the end of the night for the grand Prize of a Wahoo KICKR CORE and Wahoo Gift Packs for runners up.

Beer and Pizza will be provided for courage and carbs respectively;)

There will also be a spot prize on the night of an ELEMNT BOLT for the participant who embodies the Wahooligan ethos best on the night!

Qualifiers kick off at 19h30, the Finalists will have the opportunity to cleat in, so please bring your Pedals and Shoes in case you are in the Top 3.

Please Note that there will be a weigh-in for the finals, to ensure that all participants are on equal footing - NO E-Doping.

Bring friends, meet the Cycle Lab and Wahoo teams along with some very special guests.

FAQs

Event Schedule ?

18:00 - 18:30 Arrival and warm up beers - The DJ will be dropping some tunes and witness the Cycle Lab Staff Hero Race - to showcase the route and get all participants on board with the rules of the competition.

19:00 Wahoo FIGHT NIGHT qualifiers commence.

20:30 Pizza and some more beers ...

21:00 - 21:30 Category finals and prize giving.

Everyone loves prizes, what can I win?

The prizes for the top three men and women are as follows:

- Top Time for KOM - Wahoo KICKR Core Power Trainer

- KOM Runners Up - Wahoo Gift Pack

- KOM 3rd place - Wahoo Socks

- The Spirit of the Wahooligan - Wahoo ELEMNT Bolt

Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?

No need to print, just turn up!

What clothing should I wear?

Come as you are, but if you're going to have a go at the hill climb you might want to wear something you don't mind getting hot in. Full cycling kit is also welcome.

Please note that previous KOM winners are not eligible to win again.

Go to Event Page

Would love to attend one of these sessions, but family commitments means Fourways is a bit far to drive to in the middle of the week.

Any chance you will arrange a similar event in PTA any time soon?

Dear Swift&Aero, completely understandable, we held a Fight Night in PTA 31 August , but will definitely have another one in PTA next year, hope you can make it ! 

Dear Swift&Aero, completely understandable, we held a Fight Night in PTA 31 August , but will definitely have another one in PTA next year, hope you can make it !

Bugger, can't believe I missed it. Will keep an eye out for the next event next year.

Keep up the good work.

• 1 month later...