Electronic Skateboarding

Wayne Potgieter

Wayne! They're pretty popular here.

I see 3 or 4 a day on my way to work. They're allowed on the cycle paths so people use them to commute. It's kinda coop seeing a dude in a suit on a skateboard heading to work. They're pretty fast!

Wayne! They're pretty popular here.

I see 3 or 4 a day on my way to work. They're allowed on the cycle paths so people use them to commute. It's kinda coop seeing a dude in a suit on a skateboard heading to work. They're pretty fast!

mine has a top speed of 45km/h. And a range of 40km. So I can understand they are great for commuting.

mine has a top speed of 45km/h. And a range of 40km. So I can understand they are great for commuting.

Yup. 45kph here too - I've had some fun dices with them!

My 25kg Cykelbanditen commuter bike is probably not the best weapon but certainly the most fun (especially in the corners).

This is pretty cool, and those speeds are staggering if you think about it. as someone that has never had and skating talent i foresee pain 

Looks like fun, Im sure they dont come cheap.

just placed an order for a new board that can be converted to an off road or street setup.

Those tyres roll over anything. 7” pneumatic tyres with two tread patterns.

I’ll post picks when it arrives on Monday.