Daniel Holtzclaw

Swany05

Im not sure if this has been posted before, but i recently stumbled upon this. 

I am in no way an expert but I watch a lot of criminal analysis and this just strikes a nerve. 

From the useless investigators pushing the narrative, inappropriate questioning to the obvious holes in the case. Lack of evidence DNA or otherwise. 

Lets say he is guilty, then so be it and he will never see the outside of a prison cell BUT if he is innocent? what will happen to the "victims"? will they see the same sort of backlash and justice? 

Will the officials re-look the cases that the detectives worked pre DH case?

This is the initial interrogation

https://youtu.be/rlrwAPWEUlg 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8D3LLUrlQs

The Detectives that worked the case, showing the incompetence 

https://youtu.be/wdQbJ6ruStM

The journalist investigating the inaccuracies 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmKVMklq6Wk

So personally I think the guy is innocent, not just from the lack of evidence but also from his demeanor during the initial interrogation.

So personally I think the guy is innocent, not just from the lack of evidence but also from his demeanor during the initial interrogation.

i haven't checked the vids yet. But i'm suspect he is guilty based on the witness testimony that I've read about (wikipedia),which coincides with his police issue car's GPS data, warrant retrieval records, and DNA evidence.

Go have a look at the vids, there are many more on the Tube. Some biased, others not so much. 

Also 

post-11225-0-53792100-1571047784.jpg

All jokes aside though. The initial victim had tests done and all came back negative including DNA. Finger print tests on the car came back negative. yet they still pursued it. She couldn't identify him from a photo line up. 

To me it seems they had the verdict before they had the evidence

Go have a look at the vids, there are many more on the Tube. Some biased, others not so much. 

Also 

attachicon.gifwiki.jpg

All jokes aside though. The initial victim had tests done and all came back negative including DNA. Finger print tests on the car came back negative. yet they still pursued it. She couldn't identify him from a photo line up. 

To me it seems they had the verdict before they had the evidence

My colleagues and i used to call them wiki-lies.  ^_^ But as open as is to include doubtful info, it's open to be changed by ppl in the know. So on balance, it's better than mainstream media.

i'll have a look at the vids after work.

Fair enough wrt the initial victim, but what about all the others?

I read about this a while back and one thing i found strange was the description given by the victims.There is no way that you can get it wrong with this guy.He is huge and asian yet descriptions differ vastly.

I don't think this is any different to the SA case with the that were convicted of murder for throwing him off the bakkie.Just far to much political meddling for a true guilty verdict.

So initially there were 20 different individuals 

7 of them were unreliable. one of which was a male that eventually came forward and confessed that he had lied, 

The initial plaintiff did not have a recorded interview, no video or audio. 

Keeping in mind, all of these women came forward, not a single witness. The camera footage they said they had showing what happened and supporting the victims claims showed nothing nothing but car lights and a car park. 

i'll have a look at the vids after work.

Fair enough wrt the initial victim, but what about all the others?

This is what triggered me at first , 

You are going to know about a massive Asian dude, he inst exactly inconspicuous. They described him as dark skinned blonde dude 

I read about this a while back and one thing i found strange was the description given by the victims.There is no way that you can get it wrong with this guy.He is huge and asian yet descriptions differ vastly.

I don't think this is any different to the SA case with the that were convicted of murder for throwing him off the bakkie.Just far to much political meddling for a true guilty verdict.