Chris Willemse Cycles Online: "WHAT DO YOU WANT" on SALE!!!

CWC Online

post-1632-0-67128100-1571121514_thumb.jpg

How it works:

• Log onto www.cwcycles.co.za
  • Find the item you would like on sale
  • Share the page link or snapshot of the page
  • Post it in this thread confirming the spec found in the drop down menu on the item landing page
  • CWC Online will review the request and, should it meet the criteria, will place the item on sale

Please note that the online team will not be corresponding on this thread. Should you have any further queries please open a ticket at the following link: https://www.cwcycles.co.za/contact-us

We will make every effort to load sale items as quickly as possible. Keep visiting your requested item on our site and be sure not to miss your deal.

Sale prices are at our discretion. While stocks last and this is a limited time offer. Sale prices subject to change without notice. This is a CWC online only promotion. Requesting an item does not reserve it in any way.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any chance on bringing back the Flow Mk3 on Hope deals? The Crests and the Archs all get a look in ad I'm always keeping an eye on for the return as my new frame / fork is boost and the last set I got from you guys are standard. 

the stuff I ask for always seem to be subject to this:

"Sale prices are at our discretion" 

...9% discount or some other single digit amount. So i never end up buying anything lol