SRT Carbon - Premium Bicycle Products, Unrivalled Value

Warren Foyn

post-6919-0-22296800-1571208614_thumb.jpeg

SRT Carbon was born out of the growing demand for premium bicycle products, available in South Africa and globally, with the backing of an established and reputable company.

TOKEN Cycling SA (PTY) LTD has been steadily growing our product range over the past few years, and currently, supply in excess of 100 bicycle shops nationwide. We have entrenched ourselves in the market with a reputation for supplying great products at highly competitive prices. In fact, most of our products offer the best performance/value proposition around. And SRT Carbon products have further re-enforced this position.

Check out the complete range of SRT Carbon products online at www.tokencycling.co.za, or ask your local bike shop. 

SRT Carbon - Go Faster!

post-6919-0-79849700-1571208717_thumb.jpeg

SRT Aero RD 1.19 Ultegra R8020
You know what they say… once you’ve gone Aero you’ll never go back!

Thankfully, with the new SRT Carbon Aero RD 1.19 disk brake bike it is now more affordable than ever to own a high-end, wind-cheating aero machine. The RD 1.19 is the crown jewel of our aero bike line-up.

Constructed using a mix of Toray T800 and T700 carbon fiber, you can be sure that our RD 1.19 frames are as comfortable, stiff and light as anything else out there.

With it’s dropped seat stays, BB86 bottom bracket, oversized head tube, and fully integrated cables and hoses this bike is all about getting you the glory you deserve.

The SRT Carbon Aero RD 1.19 features a full Shimano Ultegra R8020 groupset, including the flat-mount brakes and BB. There are no hidd3en downgrades as with many other so-called Ultegra builds.

And we haven’t cheated on the wheels either. We’ve fitted tubeless compatible 55mm full carbon clincher wheels with bladed aero straight-pull spokes. This bike comes standard with every possible upgrade. Even our finishing kit is all carbon, with carbon handlebars, carbon seatpost and full carbon saddle.

post-6919-0-44890100-1571208835_thumb.jpg

post-6919-0-99972400-1571208921_thumb.jpeg

SRT Carbon AERO 2.18 Ultegra
Available as a frameset only, or a complete bike option, the SRT Aero 2.18 offers unrivalled styling, performance and value. Whether it’s something different you’re looking for, or a racing machine to get you onto the podium, this is the bike for you.

The SRT Carbon Aero 2.18 has been designed with the racer inside each one of us in mind. It’s super-stiff yet comfortable riding characteristics offer exceptional power transfer, resulting in rapid acceleration when needed. And once at high speeds the streamlined frame design and carefully engineered geometry means greater speed with less effort, greater all-round efficiency.

The improved design of the Oversized BB in the Aero 2.18 model, with larger regional structures has also made a significant improvement in the frame’s horizontal stiffness. The increased cross-sectional area’s design and reduced tube thickness has further increased the torsional strength of the bottom bracket area. These designs have improved the overall level of frame rigidity and acceleration while maintaining control and efficiency.

The aerodynamic seat-post, easy to adjust design and internal cable routing are all properties that translate into easy maintenance of the bike, and offer superior protection against the elements. All braking and shifting cables are hidden inside the frame, which also further enhance the aerodynamic properties of the Aero 2.18.

The SRT Carbon 2.18 – GO FASTER!

Available exclusively from TOKEN Cycling SA, or one of our approved retailers at a RRP of only R 54,999

post-6919-0-78773600-1571209049_thumb.jpg

post-6919-0-58621100-1571388972_thumb.jpeg

Integrated Aero Bars. T8000 grade carbon fibre make this integrated road racing handlebar super light, super stiff and super fast!

• Full carbon fully integrated aero road handlebar
  • Available in a range of widths, 400mm, 420mm, 440mm c-c
  • Available stem length 70mm – 120mm
  • 2 year warranty
  • Compact geometry design

Only R4,999.00