Rouvy Riders

hagar

Good morning 

for those wanting to ride the langebaan 80 km ride i have uploaded the route on rouvy and you are welcome to ride it .

unfortunatley i dont have a video of the route but you can use the map to ride with .

ride is "Lce 81 to gate"

enjoy    

Good morning

for those wanting to ride the langebaan 80 km ride i have uploaded the route on rouvy and you are welcome to ride it .

unfortunatley i dont have a video of the route but you can use the map to ride with .

ride is "Lce 81 to gate"

enjoy

Thank you, will check it out

I’ll die if I have to ride the whole distance on the IDT at the moment, but will ride the first bit tonight.

yea did 40 km this morning with my wife those rollers at 5 am had me work up a nice sweat i must try sometime and get a video of the ride its even better 

yea did 40 km this morning with my wife those rollers at 5 am had me work up a nice sweat i must try sometime and get a video of the ride its even better

I’m sure visually it’s great ????

I normally watch tv so don’t really notice the rouvey scenery.

I have also uploaded some shorter non video rides on rouvey, if you feel like it try “ Zug Riveria “ it’s a few years old but a nice flat route laced with a couple of short but steep climbs

Great will try it

Hi Hagar

I rode the first 40 minutes of “LCE 81 to gate” the other night, is this a road or mtb route?

I found the first part that I rode had a lot of gradient changes which made it difficult to get into a rhythm...which did not suite my plan for an easy ride....

Edit: apologies for using the wrong name Hagar, not Thor ????

Edited by SwissVan

Hi Thor

I rode the first 40 minutes of “LCE 81 to gate” the other night, is this a road or mtb route?

I found the first part that I rode had a lot of gradient changes which made it difficult to get into a rhythm...which did not suite my plan for an easy ride....

its the road ride they say its a difficult ride as you dont get a chance to relax its those damm rollers never ending . I see it has also been made a seeding event for the Argus CTCT wierd but never the less close to home !!

• 2 weeks later...

For the guys that use Rouvy.

How do you design a "training plan" ? Zwift has these raise your ftp by 5% in 4 weeks type plans but there's nothing like that in Rouvy which for me is it's only weakness.

I really enjoy the POV stuff riding climbs that I've done before or if i want fast flat miles I can get those too.

• 1 month later...

Good morning Guys, I will post on the other thread as well but I have a flat race going Wednessday evening 19:00, do a search, dexter-morgan (Canyonville) please download the route before the race.

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone feel like an online race, this Wednesday again?

I should be able to, at least this time I have my bike.