Fox MTB padded baggies

Spafsack

Hi guys

I'm in Belville today. Driven up from George, is bike addict my only option to get Fox ranger baggie shorts for R799 or anywhere else? Price seems good. Size 34.

Hi guys

I'm in Belville today. Driven up from George, is bike addict my only option to get Fox ranger baggie shorts for R799 or anywhere else? Price seems good. Size 34.

get it before someone else does... thats a very good price.

Just make sure they have size 34 in stock before you take the drive out there. Sometimes they have items on sale but on specific sizes only.

Hi guys

Hi, You can also try the Fox store in Canal Walk - Bought a pair there a month ago, they have a good variety, perhaps just call them to confirm their price - Definitely closer than driving all the way to Malmesbury

Just tried them on. Fox ranger cargo and ranger are different. No zip pocket on standard ranger. Just as well I saw this as I need the zip. Didn't buy as no black in my size but at least I can check online and compare.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Hubbers, i have still not bought my padded baggies. Just some backround, my Indola's have lasted a good 5 years, but they saging at the back when i hunch over, like on uphills. The padding i think has had enough. Hence why i need to make the right choice next time round. 

Tried on the new indola's, two different kinds, cant recall model names, the fabric seems a bit harsh, like as in rough, but then again, very strong, fit was not bad. But only in grey. I want black pants. Tried on fox ranger, not cargo ranger, fit is good, colour is right but zip on side is way to small for my phone.

Tried on first ascent at sportsmans, wow, what a nice fit, zip pocket big enough, but only in grey and blue. I see fox ranger and ranger cargo are different, one of these models have a large zip, just not sure which one. If i can figure that out and find it in a 34 black then i will take that.

If i cant, then the first ascent in grey will do. Does anyone have advise on these two kinds of fox models, i have tried to google but you cant really see which is which.

Thanx guys.