Shimano Ultrega Rear hub/cassette wobble

Juddy

Short of it is, take a look at the video and let me know any suggestions ?

The long version 
Last week I was decided to service my bike, but this time I was going to do the rear bearings because they sounded a bit rough. at this stage this is all that was wrong with the bike.

Shimano Ultegra rear wheel 
https://si.shimano.com/#/en/EV/WH-6700-R

Upon having it all apart I saw that the driver side cone was pitted, photo below,  

No idea where to buy one of those and not having the correct spanner to take off the driver side, I decided maybe this is a job for the pros. 

Put it all back together new grease ect, took for a ride all good, besides for a rough bearing which I was now hyper aware of.

Couple days later I took my bike into the shop, explained the issue show the mechanic the photos, he said it will have to be ordered from Shimano, and booked in for major service, so all bearings get checked. 

a day later they call, need new bottom bracket and headset bearings, rear wheel is sorted he used a part he had in the shop no charge.  

now that its back, there is a scary wobble in the rear hub, the shop says hub is damaged, and I wont be able to get those hubs anymore but it wont affect shifting performance and all the bearings have been replaced.

After seeing it I took the cassette off, and it looks as if the freewheel body is on the wheel at an angle, or is not in place.. can this be should i take it apart again,, or just leave the wobble.. 

Any suggestions 

Edited by Juddy

Could be that the axle is not straight or that the freehub is shot. There is also a spacer between the freehub and hub body that may be missing. Support for Shimano hubs not great

I can't believe the shop gave it back to you like that. Remove the freehub and have a look. I wonder if it is your original freehub. Something must not be seated properly for it to be so skew

Short of it is, take a look at the video and let me know any suggestions ?

The long version 

Last week I was decided to service my bike, but this time I was going to do the rear bearings because they sounded a bit rough. at this stage this is all that was wrong with the bike.

Upon having it all apart I saw that the driver side cone was pitted, photo below,  

No idea where to buy one of those and not having the correct spanner to take off the driver side, I decided maybe this is a job for the pros. 

Put it all back together new grease ect, took for a ride all good, besides for a rough bearing which I was now hyper aware of.

Couple days later I took my bike into the shop, explained the issue show the mechanic the photos, he said it will have to be ordered from Shimano, and booked in for major service, so all bearings get checked. 

a day later they call, need new bottom bracket and headset bearings, rear wheel is sorted he used a part he had in the shop no charge.  

now that its back, there is a scary wobble in the rear hub, the shop says hub is damaged, and I wont be able to get those hubs anymore but it wont affect shifting performance and all the bearings have been replaced.

After seeing it I took the cassette off, and it looks as if the freewheel body is on the wheel at an angle, or is not in place.. can this be should i take it apart again,, or just leave the wobble.. 

Any suggestions 

Wow, that looks like a Friday rush job from the bike shop. That is embarrassing. 

• 2 weeks later...

https://youtu.be/06oZDHtOi90

The long version

Any suggestions

Juddy take the bike to Mark's Workshop in Bellville.

Or take it to Louise at Knipe_Racing in Durbanville, which ever is closer to you.

They will both give you PROPER service.