Sti shifter hoods

hagar

Jirre boet, they look vrot.

Are you looking for new ones?

Yes after 13 years I need new covers

What speed are they? You can use this and work back a bit, also taking into account integrated cabling. the 6700 was 10 speed, with integrated shifter and brake cable, so your are definitely older than that

What speed are they? You can use this and work back a bit, also taking into account integrated cabling. the 6700 was 10 speed, with integrated shifter and brake cable, so your are definitely older than that

10 speed

I think they are st 6600 model year 2005 or 2006

Yes.........whilst putting new bar tape on mine split as I peeled them back. I will also be looking. There was someone on the Hub selling some after market ones (maybe Hudz), but they were in all sorts of strange colours. I wanted black.

About 10 years back I tried to get some of the older 105 9 speed hoods and struggled to get them. Not even Coolheat could help. I suspect we may struggle for these 10 speed ones too.

A fellow Hubber, Loosecog, can make reproduction hoods. He does mostly for older classics, but if all else fails, then I suppose there is no reason he cannot make it for "newish" shifters. Feel free to contact him for advice.

https://www.bikehub.co.za/user/44986-loose-cog/

thanks for the help i am trying my friends in the big cities as where we stay is almost lke impossible to get so hopefully my durban contact will manage to make a plan for me i do see them advertised on some of the online stores

Yes.........whilst putting new bar tape on mine split as I peeled them back. I will also be looking. There was someone on the Hub selling some after market ones (maybe Hudz), but they were in all sorts of strange colours. I wanted black.

About 10 years back I tried to get some of the older 105 9 speed hoods and struggled to get them. Not even Coolheat could help. I suspect we may struggle for these 10 speed ones too.

oooh dear lets see if there any in Durban

ok trying out ebay first time lets see how it pans out

I purchased a set of ultegra 6800 hoods on ebay as I couldnt find them in SA, didnt have any issues.