Unfair Trader Feedback

Shae_SA

Good day,

I have a user that is giving me negative trader feedback on my account because I didn't accept the offer he gave me on the bike I am selling. How can I go about getting rid of him? It is unreasonable and *** that I am sitting with a negative review because he didn't get what he wanted

Good day,

I have a user that is giving me negative trader feedback on my account because I didn't accept the offer he gave me on the bike I am selling. How can I go about getting rid of him? It is unreasonable and *** that I am sitting with a negative review because he didn't get what he wanted

get rid of him? hire a hitman if you are so inclined.

getting rid of his review is however much more pleasant: report it if you feel it's unfair. Admin will then take your case under consideration, especially if you can point out errors in fact.

There is a much simpler answer to your problems:

Report it to the admins, state your case and if valid they will remove his rating. 

Also note that the negative ratings are for deals that went south, not for offers that were rejected. 

Cheers