Raceface chainring

Naz

Hi, I need to replace my raceface 32T direct mount chainring. Does it need to be Raceface DM or can other 32T chainrings work?

Raceface use their own Cinch interface not compatible with others.

Other option would be using there x2 drive spider and putting a single 4 bolt chainring on it.

So if I needed a 32T direct mount Raceface chainring which is all I was told and I could get a 32T Raceface Cinch Direct mount chainring it would work for me?

I've got a spare brand new RaceFace chainring which doesnt fit my new bike. Still in packet. DM me if you're interested and want to make an offer.

So if I needed a 32T direct mount Raceface chainring which is all I was told and I could get a 32T Raceface Cinch Direct mount chainring it would work for me?

Yip.

You will need an old style spline BB tool to change it, just ask your LBS

Yip.

You will need an old style spline BB tool to change it, just ask your LBS

The first poc is my chainring and the second the one I can get. So it will work? c1e26aba4246217fac73ce55f796e45c.jpg627288e05622d4aac45a0c496e480720.jpg

Ok thanx guys much appreciated. I'm just trying to get hold of two stroke who says he has a new chainring for sale.

Uhm no you don't, that's for a sram DM configuration

well spotted

question is, is Naz33m's crank a Cinch or an older RF unit that uses a SRAM DM mount? Not all the RF cranks use the CINCH format

Edited by DieselnDust