Held up at gunpoint on the Spruit this morning - 7/11/2019

MTBc

When vagrants or illegal immigrants or immigrants or career criminals etc are allowed to illegally just squat by every River stream spruit.. over time as the squatter camps grow.. crime increases .. look at Fountains Pta.. Groenkloof.. now the Spruit.. many other examples. Lack enforcement of bylaws and burying your head in the sand leads to this.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys.

Here is an interesting question/not.

Perhaps its been touched on.

There seems to be besides the mobile phones that are getting jacked, a penchant for other tech being taken by these mofos as in watches etc,they wouldn't be hanging onto this merchandise and wouldnt have a personal need for said merch,and as they seem to be repeating the modus ,surely someone is buying the stuff,now who would that be.

Do you guys get my drift?

Surely some dealer in 2nd hand high class tech is buying and selling?

Hi guys.

Here is an interesting question/not.

Perhaps its been touched on.

There seems to be besides the mobile phones that are getting jacked, a penchant for other tech being taken by these mofos as in watches etc,they wouldn't be hanging onto this merchandise and wouldnt have a personal need for said merch,and as they seem to be repeating the modus ,surely someone is buying the stuff,now who would that be.

Do you guys get my drift?

Surely some dealer in 2nd hand high class tech is buying and selling?

That's the same question my wife posed last night.

Who is the prick selling this stolen equipment onto the end-user? 

We need to setup some kind of tracking device

That's the same question my wife posed last night.

Who is the prick selling this stolen equipment onto the end-user? 

We need to setup some kind of tracking device

by the same line of thought ...

WHO is the "bargain hunter" buying stolen property and bragging about the bargain he got ....

No buyers, no market ....

PLEASE, dont buy stuff if the seller cant provide the original box/manual/cables ....

When vagrants or illegal immigrants or immigrants or career criminals etc are allowed to illegally just squat by every River stream spruit.. over time as the squatter camps grow.. crime increases .. look at Fountains Pta.. Groenkloof.. now the Spruit.. many other examples. Lack enforcement of bylaws and burying your head in the sand leads to this.

Careful, you will be crucified on this forum if you suggest that squatters aren't allowed to squat on on Spruit or are doing so illegally or are in this country illegally.

When previous efforts were made to clear out the Spruit squatters (using JMPD and with the blessing of the COJ-appointed Spruit advisors), commentators here quickly climbed in to criticize all and sundry, while defending the rights of the squatters to remain on the Spruit.

Some here will remember the uproar when the JMPD cleared out the squatters north of Pick n Pay and burned all the stuff on site...

WHO is the "bargain hunter" buying stolen property and bragging about the bargain he got ....

PLEASE, dont buy stuff if the seller cant provide the original box/manual/cables ....

Can be 100% certain these tonsils are among us, possibly even reading this thread.

They will also likely go home and complain about corruption and eskom.

They are the shitstains who complain the most about crime

Yes I know.

But I have spoken to squatters and those that know squatters.

Squatters are young healthy men- not poor thin families- where do they come from?

Many come from Zim (thank you Mugabe) & many come here with crime in mind as a career path as SA they hear is a land of gold and riches ready for the taking by force too. 

I am not politically correct as it leads to things such as squatter camps and muggings and injuries and deaths. My health and ability to just go for a Sunday cycle along the local river, is more NB to me than being so called politically correct.

Recently on the Spruit- a bike jacker was seen riding one of the bikes he stole- if he was poor and needed food the bike would be long gone and sold for food money. 

1 squatter becomes 10 then 100 then 1000 - crime grows and even if all are poor and homeless (they aren't all- again where did they come from..?) - the criminal element will for sure infiltrate a big squatter camp as it provides a safe haven for them... these squatter camps are bad ideas but hey everyone just lets them grow so this crime will continue and increase. 

Careful, you will be crucified on this forum if you suggest that squatters aren't allowed to squat on on Spruit or are doing so illegally or are in this country illegally.

When previous efforts were made to clear out the Spruit squatters (using JMPD and with the blessing of the COJ-appointed Spruit advisors), commentators here quickly climbed in to criticize all and sundry, while defending the rights of the squatters to remain on the Spruit.

Some here will remember the uproar when the JMPD cleared out the squatters north of Pick n Pay and burned all the stuff on site...

I am glad the dude got shot.

I am not glad it has come to this- but my view as I have stated elsewhere, is that crime and criminals are on the increase and thus I am glad the criminal got shot. For the cyclist I hope he is ok and I would like to know how he carries when riding?

No I don't believe that shooting him will lead to more crime- that is a coward's argument-

Already there is a massive increase in theft, stabbings, muggings etc with knives and guns along the Spruit for example (and a rise in squatter camps there..) and that is without the perps being shot.

Shooting the perp in self defence when your life is under threat is legit and legal- at least something got done instead of words and more crime. This is my view- you are welcome to your view. 

NEWS JUST IN... attempted highjacking on Spruit near Jan Smuts. Cyclist shot highjacker - police and ambulance now on scene.

Getting info from Safety WhatsApp group and will share more as received.

Yes I know.

But I have spoken to squatters and those that know squatters.

Squatters are young healthy men- not poor thin families- where do they come from?

Many come from Zim (thank you Mugabe) & many come here with crime in mind as a career path as SA they hear is a land of gold and riches ready for the taking by force too. 

I am not politically correct as it leads to things such as squatter camps and muggings and injuries and deaths. My health and ability to just go for a Sunday cycle along the local river, is more NB to me than being so called politically correct.

Recently on the Spruit- a bike jacker was seen riding one of the bikes he stole- if he was poor and needed food the bike would be long gone and sold for food money. 

1 squatter becomes 10 then 100 then 1000 - crime grows and even if all are poor and homeless (they aren't all- again where did they come from..?) - the criminal element will for sure infiltrate a big squatter camp as it provides a safe haven for them... these squatter camps are bad ideas but hey everyone just lets them grow so this crime will continue and increase. 

Burn it all down again I say

I have no sympathy for the dead dude. If you play with guns and point them at people and terrorise them then there are consequences to that. Pitty the other two got away but hopefully they can track them down. I am sure that these are the same 3 that have been doing all the jackings. Thats one less armed parasite on the spruit to worry about.