Powertap service in JHB?

Furbz

So my understanding is powertap has changed hands and i am unsure who to contact for support now.

i need a bearing in my hub replaced and i believe there are special tools needed to get that particular bearing out.

anyone know of a bike shop that has these tools and who will be able to assist me is changing out this bearing?

Thanks in advance

Edited by Furbz

bicyclepowertrading as far as I know.

www.bicyclepower.co.za

Just confirmed, SRAM is now responsible.

Edited by Dexter-morgan

Sure BPT will point you in the right direction, give them a call. See they still have some Powertap items on their website so chances are will still have what you looking for.

SRAM bought Power Tap, so maybe Cape Cycles?

That is correct. AS I understand there is still some handover aspects that need to be finalised so it s worth checking in with BicyclePower trading first.

My LBS usually change my G3 MTB hubs bearings and service it for me, Let your LBS check it out first. I had an old broken powertap which I took apart for some spares and didn't need any special tools

BPT is still able to service the hubs (bearings), however anything beyond this we will have to refer to you CCS. 

Our support stock holding is very much limited and we are not able to reorder. 

Should there be failures beyond what we are able to correct, we will type up a report so that you can take this up with local PowerTap support - CCS.

We remain committed to supporting customers as best we can.