Awesome Offer Oak Valley Annual Permit

SnowflakeSSW

On the subject of Oak Valley, are there any regular group rides that a person such as myself could tag along with?

My buddy sent me a screenshot of the offer..I thought it was too good to be true..I phoned OV and it's legit.. I'll try get the link

The promotion used to run at the W2W, Ive bought my OV permit with wine like that for the last couple of years, but not for 2019. Tbh it was worth it for me to drive over from Somerset West, kuier with mates riding W2W and come back with a box of wine and a permit.

If you like their wine, it's s no-brainer.

On the subject of Oak Valley, are there any regular group rides that a person such as myself could tag along with?

OV is one of those places where you don't need a group to be safe or to not get lost.

If it's the social aspect, we'll that's a different story.

Email wines@oak-valley.co.za

Fabio will confirm your order

Call them on ‭+27 (21) 859-2510‬

Free case of Sav Blanc @ R540 with your annual permit.. Too good to be true... Nope it is true ????. I love that place man

OV is one of those places where you don't need a group to be safe or to not get lost.

If it's the social aspect, we'll that's a different story.

It’s the snakes that I’m afraid of.

Edited by ivan888