MTB rim decals ?

MCG2013

Hi , anyone know of someone or shop that makes/sells bike rim decals that are worth it? Either custom or stock.

Been looking around and not much available. Some on ebay but its a mission to get here at a decent price.

Appreciated guys.

Hi , anyone know of someone or shop that makes/sells bike rim decals that are worth it? Either custom or stock.

Been looking around and not much available. Some on ebay but its a mission to get here at a decent price.

Appreciated guys.

I dont know if Tyrone is still here on the hub

He is very good at rim decals.

Yeah I can remember the name from 9-10 years ago. Had some stickers made (not rim decals) but was a good job.

Interested to hear if he is still around and doing it

Thanx

• 1 month later...

He did stuff for me not long ago.

Where has he gone?

When did he go?

Not sure how long ago you are referring to, but I tried various ways of getting hold of him, even by mail, but got response so referred my mate to some place in Durban that someone else mentioned. This could easily have been over a year ago.

Not sure how long ago you are referring to, but I tried various ways of getting hold of him, even by mail, but got response so referred my mate to some place in Durban that someone else mentioned. This could easily have been over a year ago.

A few weeks ago.

He said he's not keen on doing rim decals as it's too time intensive and not a viable option for him anymore.

Which is a pity, as I needed new stuff done too.

His quality was top-notch

A few weeks ago.

He said he's not keen on doing rim decals as it's too time intensive and not a viable option for him anymore.

Which is a pity, as I needed new stuff done too.

His quality was top-notch

Agreed