Bad Seller: Seano117

blinx

Hi Hubbers,

Not sure if this is the right place to post. Please see message below I posted on trader feedback and I have the entire message history on my phone.

I am very interested in buying the MacBook from the seller and contacted him shortly after seeing advert. We spoke and he agreed I have first option, been messaging and calling non stop and he doesn’t bother responding. Eventually he says we can meet on the weekend (last weekend) and when contacting him he sends a message about can’t get a flight, I try calling he doesn’t take calls, I message on Hub and can see he was online today and still nothing. I suspect this guy is a scammer and if he wants to make this right he needs to do the honorable thing and return my calls and messages and let me know what is happening.

Just take it on the chin and move one, not worth losing sleep over. 90% of second hand buying/selling is going to be dealing with time wasters.

After that series of encounters I wouldn't trust the product he is selling anyway.

Thanks guys yes true I didn’t pay but it is something I wanted and price was good no lie.

Aware of strike at airports but it’s 2 weeks now and a call would have been good.