CWC Online

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you still have the xx1 12 sp eagle upgrade kit in gold, available for R12699?

All of them sold out sorry Werner

Amazing how thing have morphed. Black Friday was just on the Friday and Cyber Monday was initially only for electronic goods. 

Well if the sheep keep following who knows where this will end.

We already have Black November, so maybe we will have Black 365 eventually. Well thinking about it we already do. 

What % of black Friday/Cyber Monday deals are actually special better than the normal specials? (not bashing CWC/Cycle Lab, just stating the obvious) Apparently less than 20% of all deals internationally are better than normal specials so what is all the hype about.

Will the January specials be better or worse than these deals, It will be interesting to see.

Shows you what marketing can do....... As you were.

:huh:

Thursday later afternoon on CWC web site. Click Add to Cart ... aaaand the site bombs. Try again, site dead. Refresh, refresh, refresh ... cannot add product to my cart. Message CWC Online here on BH to try and find a workaround. 

No reply yet. It's been 4 days.

Friday morning and my better half manages to buy same product (sunglasses). Just delivered and it's clear hers was a shop demo: well-used cardboard case, coated in fingerprints and load of glue (from price sticker?) on one arm. 

:blink:

Luckily it seems all complete and free of (micro) damage. My understanding is that the sale items are/were new, not shop demo, used or soiled. This falls a little short of expectations CWC. 

Amazing how thing have morphed. Black Friday was just on the Friday and Cyber Monday was initially only for electronic goods. 

Well if the sheep keep following who knows where this will end.

We already have Black November, so maybe we will have Black 365 eventually. Well thinking about it we already do. 

What % of black Friday/Cyber Monday deals are actually special better than the normal specials? (not bashing CWC/Cycle Lab, just stating the obvious) Apparently less than 20% of all deals internationally are better than normal specials so what is all the hype about.

Will the January specials be better or worse than these deals, It will be interesting to see.

Shows you what marketing can do....... As you were.

We'll everything on Cwc is on sale 24/7 anyway so who knows...