The right Fork?

Wamoos

Hi

Can any one please advise me. I was involved in an accident and my bike got damaged. Mostly the fork. So my question is can i replace the fork with any fork that has the same sizes? My bike is a cannondale synapse 2011. Parts is no where to be found..however the fork bottom headset size is 1 1/8. So could i jus get any fork with the same 1 1/8 size? Or does it habe to be specific?

Couldn't resist(foods taking to long; to much time)...Aren't Cannondale fork(s) lefties?

Edited by keithbe

Couldn't resist(foods taking to long; to much time)...Aren't Cannondale fork(s) lefties?

A couple of synapse burps there ???

Hi

Can any one please advise me. I was involved in an accident and my bike got damaged. Mostly the fork. So my question is can i replace the fork with any fork that has the same sizes? My bike is a cannondale synapse 2011. Parts is no where to be found..however the fork bottom headset size is 1 1/8. So could i jus get any fork with the same 1 1/8 size? Or does it habe to be specific?

I have a couple of options for you if you like. Carbon 1 1/8th forks. An easton ec90 and a Blade of a Pinarello. 

Let me know.