It’s my birthday!

77seconds

Hi,

My latest “job”, hope you like :)

“One of the best ways to escape the duties of work on your birthday is to enjoy a one-day epic ride through my favorite local trails - especially if it’s an awesome sunny and warm day in October while also enjoying a delicious plate of "Pulenta Uncia" at lunch!

By the way, be sure to get permission from your boss for a day off. Otherwise it may be a problem...but this is something I'll manage tomorrow when I’m back in the office."

Hi,

My latest “job”, hope you like :)

“One of the best ways to escape the duties of work on your birthday is to enjoy a one-day epic ride through my favorite local trails - especially if it’s an awesome sunny and warm day in October while also enjoying a delicious plate of "Pulenta Uncia" at lunch!

By the way, be sure to get permission from your boss for a day off. Otherwise it may be a problem...but this is something I'll manage tomorrow when I’m back in the office."

Great video...do you mind revealing the location? Looks like a well-frequented road climb....

Great video...do you mind revealing the location? Looks like a well-frequented road climb....

Oh yes, of corse - the route is mentioned in the video description... it's located in the Lake Como area - Italy. 

The very hard road-climb is the epic "Muro di Sormano" (Sormano - Italy) - "known" as the hardest climb of "Tour of Lombardy" - also climbed during Giro d'Italia in a few occasions.  

Edited by 77seconds

Oh yes, of corse - the route is mentioned in the video description... it's located in the Lake Como area - Italy. 

The very hard road-climb is the epic "Muro di Sormano" (Sormano - Italy) - "known" as the hardest climb of "Tour of Lombardy" - also climbed during Giro d'Italia in a few occasions.  

Ahhh OK, the wooden bike sign!! missed that, very cool, nice edit!