Beginners MTB group

Marielou.smith@gmail.com

Bicycle Line in Benoni also has a MTB group that now rides most Saturdays at 05:30. 16/17kph average around 40km distance generally, very relaxed so if you need to take it easy everyone waits on top of the hill with no fuss.

Bicycle Line in Benoni also has a MTB group that now rides most Saturdays at 05:30. 16/17kph average around 40km distance generally, very relaxed so if you need to take it easy everyone waits on top of the hill with no fuss.

I am riding with them nice bunch. Just want something for in the week as well. And I feel terrible that they always waiting for me

The only thing you have to feel terrible about, is the fact there are many more lying on their couches doing nothing, but that is their problem. You do not have to feel a thing, great stuff for doing the right thing, just enjoy the ride!!

The only thing you have to feel terrible about, is the fact there are many more lying on their couches doing nothing, but that is their problem. You do not have to feel a thing, great stuff for doing the right thing, just enjoy the ride!!

Thank you so much for the motivation

I am riding with them nice bunch. Just want something for in the week as well. And I feel terrible that they always waiting for me

Don't, that group is designed to get people into it and get comfortable. We've all been waited for at some stage, if you keep at it you'll be surprised at how quickly you become the wait-er and not the wait-ee. As far as MTB in the week they've started some rides in the week too, but that'll probably at 20kph+ average speed. 

Don't, that group is designed to get people into it and get comfortable. We've all been waited for at some stage, if you keep at it you'll be surprised at how quickly you become the wait-er and not the wait-ee. As far as MTB in the week they've started some rides in the week too, but that'll probably at 20kph+ average speed.

Thank you so much. Yes I saw the rides posted.