Black Friday & Cyber Monday Nov 2019

Slowbee

So who is buying what and where ?

This year it is a gravel bike and maybe some camera goodies.

MrsSlowbee wants a new kindle.

Will the online sites do better than the brick and mortar ? What thinks hubland.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I might if I can get a lekker deal on a pair of Oakley Wind Jacket 2.0 sunnies. For the rest I don’t need anything. Maybe some gifts for fam but thats about it.

Edit: I’m trying to tone down my online shopping...

Edited by Pieter1

Well if all these salary rumours are to be believed, I won't be getting a salary for a while, so nothing for me.

I do still have some takealot credit so keeping an eye on their blue dot sale. Seen a few things that santa can give my kids.

Well if all these salary rumours are to be believed, I won't be getting a salary for a while, so nothing for me.

I do still have some takealot credit so keeping an eye on their blue dot sale. Seen a few things that santa can give my kids.

Ai LWB, I hope you guys get sorted soon, and that this non-payment of salaries does not materialize. 

Ai LWB, I hope you guys get sorted soon, and that this non-payment of salaries does not materialize. 

Management usually get paid today and the rest of us on the 27th. So far they haven't been paid.......... Look, I am sure we will get paid, just a few days late. Better late than never. I am not going worry too much about it now. A lot of guys threatening to stop working from the 27th saying "no pay, no work".

Haven't seen anything on Black Friday specials that I actually need. In the market for some new WTB rims but they seem like hens teeth at the moment.

Other than that, not buying anything. There's always loads of post black Friday specials that go on and on and on.....

Same old same old here,  regurgitated old stock on sale for infants or giants...  or inflated retail prices to justify their "Sale" price.....