Will you repair this?

Mopkop

Why not offer a test service? 115kph down fields hill in friday traffic?

Yes - it's friday :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

someone's looking for work here...

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please man ... a quick Google search and you can solve all your typical issues a normal GP could have done, and usually at no cost either.....then a quick on-line homeopathetic (This should be the correct spelling) remedy and all is good in the hood!

What puts most people off is the do-it-yourself-at-home surgery :ph34r: 

Your superglue tip from way back when have saved me from plenty of blood loss during some of those accidental diy home surgeries  :whistling:  :ph34r:  :thumbup: 

But you can get a home kit from Takealot or Amazon for next to nothing!

Your superglue tip from way back when have saved me from plenty of blood loss during some of those accidental diy home surgeries  :whistling:  :ph34r:  :thumbup: 

i use superglue for this all the time lol. Stitches are so ww2

Please man ... a quick Google search and you can solve all your typical issues a normal GP could have done, and usually at no cost either.....then a quick on-line homeopathetic (This should be the correct spelling) remedy and all is good in the hood!

My wife has had many a dreaded disease she has diagnosed herself with on Google and managed to survive them all bless her soul!

• 1 year later...

Reviving an old thread.

Can anybody vouch for Carbon Bicycle Repairs in Durbanville (James Perry)?  I'm having some minor repair done to drive side chainstay of my Bianchi Oltre, where a jammed chain gouged a bit of the carbon.  Said to be not serious and a relatively easy repair.

2 minutes ago, buchanan said:

Reviving an old thread.

Can anybody vouch for Carbon Bicycle Repairs in Durbanville (James Perry)?  I'm having some minor repair done to drive side chainstay of my Bianchi Oltre, where a jammed chain gouged a bit of the carbon.  Said to be not serious and a relatively easy repair.

We had a bike sprayed at CBR in 2019.  VERY happy with the service.

At the time many commented positively regarding carbon repairs at CBR.

9 minutes ago, ChrisF said:

We had a bike sprayed at CBR in 2019.  VERY happy with the service.

At the time many commented positively regarding carbon repairs at CBR.

Thanks - that is good to know.

I have had two items repaired by them. On both occasions the service was good. I sent a frame there last week to be refurbished so hopefully they don't disappoint.

9 minutes ago, buchanan said:

Reviving an old thread.

I had a totally broken top tube and seat stay after a freak accident where I rode into a grid on a bridge - the steel bars of the grid were about 40mmm apart but aligned parallel to my travelling direction! CBR repaired both the breaks, resprayed the whole bike two new colours and rebuilt the bike. It now not only looks like a brand new bike but rides like it did when it was brand new as well. Fantastic quality workmanship and attention to detail.

On 8/9/2021 at 2:39 PM, TheAntoine1 said:

I had a totally broken top tube and seat stay after a freak accident where I rode into a grid on a bridge - the steel bars of the grid were about 40mmm apart but aligned parallel to my travelling direction! CBR repaired both the breaks, resprayed the whole bike two new colours and rebuilt the bike. It now not only looks like a brand new bike but rides like it did when it was brand new as well. Fantastic quality workmanship and attention to detail.

Sounds like a hectic grid where even a car would have suffered damage!

Thanks for the feedback - good to hear from another satisfied customer.