Black friday 2019 ACTUAL BARGAINS

Shebeen

I'm getting very over black friday due to all the noise. i'm a bargain hunter of note and there's just too much not so lekker deals with BF all over them.

the rules of this thread:

*post hyperlink or info about a deal this week

*deal must be biking related and available within south africa

*you may not be a shop/vendor/commercial blah blah

*it must be a MASSIVE deal. not some 10% pity special. Drop the phone and race to the shop before it is sold out as it is below cost kind of deal (ie. the real spirit of black friday)

okee dokee, let's see if this works

Edit

Only comments allowed in this thread is to give insight to a deal being posted

Edited by Shebeen

Problem is you are adding to the noise, apart from the bike shops each having their own black friday thread, there a few other hubbers also asking the same thing.... so now we all end up clicking through numerous threads looking for that killer deal

If you over BF, go ride your bike for a few days ... will save you money you dont need to spend

Edited by shaper

Problem is you are adding to the noise, apart from the bike shops each having their own black friday thread, there a few other hubbers also asking the same thing.... so now we all end up clicking through numerous threads looking for that killer deal

If you over BF, go ride your bike for a few days ... will save you money you dont need to spend

Good point. I edited original post.

The intention here is to share the bargains you found sifting through the noise. I love spending money I don't have on bargains!

Except before Cyclelab, CWC used to always sell hope pro 4s with Arch MK3s for the same price. They just mark up the RRP to make the discount look bigger.

[emoji23]

https://mol.im/a/7725133

It's pretty much one great big con.

Edited by MudLark