[Event] 2020 Imbuko Big Five MTB Challenge

Gravel Travel Events

Nope i dont believe you. To many lies in one paragraph. Let me break it down for you:

• "crashing on that one because of fatigue" - Fatigue? I've seen you ride....you dont get tired. 
  • " I couldn't see straight anymore" - That's why you wear glasses.
  • "lost my front wheel" - Where did you lose it? I've seen you try and wheelie....so you must have found your front wheel to be able to finish the race.
  • "my exceptionally high skill level" - Cant argue with this.

Anyway... see you at the race :thumbup:

:lol:  Classic, I got to agree with this, that Diesel Engine dont get tired I personally witnessed that on Saturday past at the XCO race. -_-

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope i dont believe you. To many lies in one paragraph. Let me break it down for you:

• "crashing on that one because of fatigue" - Fatigue? I've seen you ride....you dont get tired. 
  • " I couldn't see straight anymore" - That's why you wear glasses.
  • "lost my front wheel" - Where did you lose it? I've seen you try and wheelie....so you must have found your front wheel to be able to finish the race.
  • "my exceptionally high skill level" - Cant argue with this.

Anyway... see you at the race :thumbup:

Completely agree. I just hope he doesn't try and learn how to wheelie as its the only thing I can (and ever will) beat him in. 

After a humbling Trailseeker experience on Saturday im suddenly a bit less excited for this ride ????

After a humbling Trailseeker experience on Saturday im suddenly a bit less excited for this ride

Yeah same here. I think I am going to have to start a lot slower than I think on this one vs what I did at Trailseeker.

Yeah same here. I think I am going to have to start a lot slower than I think on this one vs what I did at Trailseeker.

100%

Matches burnt, lesson learnt!

Looking forward to some sweet STs just like we had this past weekend.

I am still going with my poor tactics of starting way too fast, so if you go slow from the start, we should be able to make it up to Waterpoint one together - deal ??

I am still going with my poor tactics of starting way too fast, so if you go slow from the start, we should be able to make it up to Waterpoint one together - deal ??

:lol:  :lol:  :P

I also plan to start much slower with the aim of keeping a consistent pace throughout... but as in all my previous events I suspect my plan will drastically change for the worst as the gun goes off.

I also plan to start much slower with the aim of keeping a consistent pace throughout... but as in all my previous events I suspect my plan will drastically change for the worst as the gun goes off.

go till you blow. Starting slow and finishing strong is so overrated, there will be nothing to discuss around the fire later ????????

why are our names on the cover ‍♂

Whoops forgot to rather post it with our pseudonym's so that no one would know  :ph34r:

Holy shitballs that is some ride...

Well done to imbuko for putting together 75kms of ST blissss!