Tour de loskop 7th Dec, anyone riding?

Renier82

Hi all,

It's a 140km training ride organized by bouttime, it starts in culinan and ends in loskop.

I would like to attend for the sake of time in the saddle and preparation for the attakwas extreme which is in january.

But the problem i have is getting back to culinan since the ride ends in loskop.

Seems there were too little interest in a shuttle service, thus there will be none at this stage.

if anyone is joining the ride, i am looking for a lift back to my car at culinan :)

http://www.bouttime.co.za/Events/event.aspx?EventId=658

Edited by Renier82

seems like i will be paying someone to drive my car through to loskop in order to have a ride back to culinan, i have a 4x bike carrier...

If anyone needs a lift to the event and or back to culinan afterwards please contact me.

If you on facebook join the PEMBI group - look for the event there, try this link
https://www.facebook.com/events/2516718668564896/

Not sure when they said there won't be a shuttle, but I see a post on 25 Nov mentioning they have a shuttle available, I have copied it for you:

Dear Loskop Riders, we have good news!!

We have Multisport Shuttle Service on board.

So if you want to enter but do not know how to get back with your bike, well now we have a solution for you!!

Please contact Gerhard directly to arrange costs and pick up/ drop off destinations at:

multisport@choicetours.biz

082 821 1673

If you on facebook join the PEMBI group - look for the event there, try this link

https://www.facebook.com/events/2516718668564896/

Not sure when they said there won't be a shuttle, but I see a post on 25 Nov mentioning they have a shuttle available, I have copied it for you:

Dear Loskop Riders, we have good news!!

We have Multisport Shuttle Service on board.

So if you want to enter but do not know how to get back with your bike, well now we have a solution for you!!

Please contact Gerhard directly to arrange costs and pick up/ drop off destinations at:

multisport@choicetours.biz

082 821 1673

yeah i was going to use that exact shuttle, they let me know this morning there were too little interest to make it viable for them.

I have now arranged with the same shuttle people to organize a driver whom will be driving my car.

over the weekend i decided to not attend this event, 

my legs are still sore from this past weekend's 80km wtf event, think the 140km will not go too well so soon after.

:P