Site Update: What's New & Feedback

Matt

We'll test this now, it should be working fine in the recent MS Edge versions.

It is there, under Components > Drivetrain > Complete Groupsets

https://bikehub.co.za/classifieds/c/complete-groupsets

We are releasing an updated menu soon which will give you quicker access to and visibility of lower level categories.

Complete groupset doesn't really fall under drivetrain - not that intuitive...

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if its been mentioned. But on the mobile site. Getting to catgories with the tab is much more of hassle than the previous one with the list you could click on

I prefer the previous Bikehub layout more.

We're working on a number of improvements to navigation which will be live next week.

Are there particular things you miss or don't like on the new layout?

Where is the my content button now?

In the user menu, click your avatar in the top right. Is that what you're looking for?

Screenshot 2019-12-14 at 07.08.44.png

Is there any way to view a larger profile picture of a user? surely if one clicks on the picture while viewing the user's profile it should open a pop up with the full size image.

Howdy,

Just noting that when sending a message to another Hubber in the Classifieds section, everytime you hit the enter button for a line break it then SENDS the message.

Can you prevent that from happening?

This is what I get on the homepage on my phone

It's currently missing from the Homepage menu. You will see it once you enter the Forum section. We're working on a combined menu that will include Forum links on the Homepage and Classifieds sections. It should be out early next week.

Howdy,

Just noting that when sending a message to another Hubber in the Classifieds section, everytime you hit the enter button for a line break it then SENDS the message.

Can you prevent that from happening?

We're looking at making SHIFT + ENTER create a new line? Is this common usage? It's how WhatsApp Web and some other chat products work on desktop.

I use my mobile (cell) mainly for Bike Hub so SHIFT + ENTER isn't really an option. With WhatsApp you can deselect ENTER to send your message.