Site Update: What's New & Feedback

Matt

Whats happening with the classifieds? I get

This page isn’t working

bikehub.co.za is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats happening with the classifieds? I get

This page isn’t working

bikehub.co.za is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

Thanks for reporting. We'll take a look.

Update: We think we've found the problem. Fix in the works.

Edited by Nick

Login from laptop, no problem, even onto classifieds. It remembers me and logs me in. Same for my phone.

However with my samsung tablet, I cant use the forum. I tap sign in, then it says I am already logged in, but takes me to classifieds.

Login from laptop, no problem, even onto classifieds. It remembers me and logs me in. Same for my phone.

However with my samsung tablet, I cant use the forum. I tap sign in, then it says I am already logged in, but takes me to classifieds.

So an improvement on the laptop and phone then? I'll chat to the team about the tablet problem.

How's the log in issue going for everyone else? We put out a number of updates to site on Tuesday morning, along with a hopeful fix for this issue.

So an improvement on the laptop and phone then? I'll chat to the team about the tablet problem.

How's the log in issue going for everyone else? We put out a number of updates to site on Tuesday morning, along with a hopeful fix for this issue.

Never had the issue. First time now. Was always able to use any device.

Login seems wonky this morning.

Keep saying I'm logged in when I try click do something says I can't I need to log in. Usual login link at the top is wonky. Was able to log in using the link on the error screen.

post-44041-0-16800200-1584070941_thumb.png

post-44041-0-88834500-1584070957_thumb.png

Login seems wonky this morning.

Keep saying I'm logged in when I try click do something says I can't I need to log in. Usual login link at the top is wonky. Was able to log in using the link on the error screen.

These issues should be resolved now, but let us know if you're still having trouble.

Logging me in auto

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still missing being able to browse a generic mountain bike classifieds page. Now I have to either wade through piles of roadie crap, or search specific components for mountain bikes.

I'm still missing being able to browse a generic mountain bike classifieds page. Now I have to either wade through piles of roadie crap, or search specific components for mountain bikes.

It is there under browse all catergories.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I would still really like a multi select option for sorting my old classifieds posts.

Eg. Select 8 old ads and delete them in one go rather than reloading the page every time to delete a single advert