Site Update: What's New & Feedback

Matt

I would still really like a multi select option for sorting my old classifieds posts.

Eg. Select 8 old ads and delete them in one go rather than reloading the page every time to delete a single advert

That would be useful. It won't happen immediately but I've added the suggestion to our feature request board.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any way to merge the "Chats" with the PM's?

I find it really confusing to navigate between the two.

Alternatively, could we perhaps get an icon next to the one that takes you to PM's?

Or could we just go back to only having PM's?

The whole place has changed since I was here last. I dunno who all these people are and it all looks different.

The whole place has changed since I was here last. I dunno who all these people are and it all looks different.

you still making hot sauce?

I would like my profile to have a direct link to my bank account. I want to quickly see how much I can spend on the classifieds.

I do. Busy sun drying chillies at the moment for next batch.

How hot? I also make a lekker sauce, I use raw/ wet chillies.

admin, I have been having this super annoying thing happen recently where when you click reply to a post, it duplicates the quoted post. you then have to manually delete the duplicate before you submit your reply in a thread. part of the reason why my posts/replies always appear edited post submission lol.

It also is an intermittent problem...as in it cant be replicated every single time...but it happens enough to be annoying. almost like auto multiquote

Safari 13.1

(mac OS 10.15.4)

not sure about mobile. don't use bikehub on my phone.

Edited by morneS555

admin, I have been having this super annoying thing happen recently where when you click reply to a post, it duplicates the quoted post. you then have to manually delete the duplicate before you submit your reply in a thread. part of the reason why my posts/replies always appear edited post submission lol.

It also is an intermittent problem...as in it cant be replicated every single time...but it happens enough to be annoying. almost like auto multiquote

Safari 13.1

(mac OS 10.15.4)

not sure about mobile. don't use bikehub on my phone.

Thanks for reporting it, we'll dig into the cause.

If it happens again please could you screenshot it or share a link to the replied to post with us via help@bikehub.co.za.

That may help in narrowing down when it happens. 

Edited by Matt

If it happens again please could you screenshot it or share a link to the replied to post with us via help@bikehub.co.za.

hat may help in narrowing down when it happens. 

will do

FOUND it. Turns out you can double click (or more) the reply button. so if you have over sensitive mouse like me i guess there are random ghost clicks making it in there at intermittent times. Is there any specific reason why one would have to be able to click the "reply" button more than once for any given post?

Edit: i have the same issue on the laptop with its trackpad, so not a mouse issue...just the way i like my peripherals set up.

Edited by morneS555

FOUND it. Turns out you can double click (or more) the reply button. so if you have over sensitive mouse like me i guess there are random ghost clicks making it in there at intermittent times. Is there any specific reason why one would have to be able to click the "reply" button more than once for any given post?

Edit: i have the same issue on the laptop with its trackpad, so not a mouse issue...just the way i like my peripherals set up.

Ah, that seems too obvious! Thanks for the find.

No specific reason, either a bug in our implementation or something the forum developers missed. Either way we'll check it out.  

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

are email alerts for the classifieds still a thing ?

Also is there a ay to unfollow certain hubbers or forums so they don't show up on the recent post tab ?

are email alerts for the classifieds still a thing ?

Also is there a ay to unfollow certain hubbers or forums so they don't show up on the recent post tab ?

In the classifieds you should have a red number on the bell. It does not always show though. If you click on the bell then you will have a list of notifications. When you click on one it opens the msg screen but it does not auto open the message you click on.

I tried to do a walk through on blocking a member, but when I click to edit my profile on a forum page, it takes me to my profile in the classifieds.