mud dee avatar

PhilipV

mud dee,love your avatar.dark side of the moon.legend stuff,even the younger guns are returning to Pink Floyd.

Not just returning to Pink Floyd but returning to the root of music or Rock n Roll as it should be played !!

I'm surprised at how many PF fans there are on the hub! Since I put the avatar on I received a few PM's! Clap

PF was the bomb until Roger Waters left. Their stuff don't have the sories anymore. Anyone went to the Roger Water concert a few year ago? It was the most amazing thing ever.

Mud Dee does not know PF, he's actually a scientist and is trying to explain how light breaks through a prismConfusedWink

Nah just kiddin Mud, You're actually one if the biggest fans of their music I knowClap, and propably one of the younger ones asswell, seeing they were a bit before your time, but only justLOL

I'm one of their biggest fans, have most of their albums and recently bought the latest DVD Pulse

Nice avatar.

For Floyd, I woulda gone with

"in my rear view mirror the sun is going down

sinking behind bridges in the road

and i think of all the good things

that we have left undone

and i suffer premonitions

confirm suspicions

of the holocaust to come"

20061026_042811_218159lRTQ_w.jpg

Two suns in the sunset...From The final cut. One of their greatest CD's!

Where did u get the pic?

I just googled the pic... The final cut is awesome. love two suns, and Get your filthy hands off my desert!

I nearly K@kked myself when I heard a techno crap version of the wall. some people have no respect.

Don't worry about that. They will be delt with in the afterlife. There is a special warm place for people that mess with rock.

I nearly K@kked myself when I heard a techno crap version of the wall. some people have no respect.

Moenie k*k praat nie.  Daai bump mix van "The Wall" is 'n wenner!Clap

Moenie k*k praat nie.  Daai bump mix van "The Wall" is 'n wenner!Clap

Sacrilege.......Cry
Mud Dee2006-10-26 04:54:56

Jy luister seker daarna as jy 25 jaar oue KWV met pick'npay cola drink.

Daar is sekere dinge wat mens net nie doen nie. Pig

Jy luister seker daarna as jy 25 jaar oue KWV met pick'npay cola drink.

Daar is sekere dinge wat mens net nie doen nie. Pig

RABUBIClown, ek luister eerder na die bump version van "The Wall" voor ek brandewyn en Coke drink.  Daai is in elkgeval 'n ANTI-BAAISIEKEL dop waarna jy verwysWink

*** maar ek is bly ek is nie oud genoeg om saam *** te praat nie. MW, daai Techno stuff gee my kopseer, hoop nie jy speel daai *** die naweek by Esselsfontein nie want dan move ek my tens na die ander kant van die Dennebos...bring maar die potjiekos as jy klaar met dit is...hiehieLOL