Help needed to attach bottle cage

Roadie_

Hi guys.

I'm looking to buy a particular hybrid bike, to be used for long rides as well. Trouble is, it only has one bottle cage holder.

I'd like to mount a 2nd bottle cage (for a small bottle if a large won't fit), but there are no screws/holes in the frame. The vertical seattube is squareish. The only screws there are, are for the front derailleur... I'm hesitant to try squeeze a cage in there as it might impact on the setup of the gears. It's an aluxx frame. 

1) I'd prefer not trying to drill holes.

2) Don't want triathlon seat mounted bottle holders.

3) No to camelback.

Please see the attached pics of the same model bike. If anyone has any creative ideas, or is aware of a particular bracket I could use (which won't damage frame), your ideas would be appreciated. 

Thanks.

post-56548-0-42486900-1576424086_thumb.jpg

post-56548-0-73074600-1576424099_thumb.jpg

Thanks all for very quick and useful feedback.

The Topeak versamount seems like a great cheap solution; just hope it's long enough for a thickish square tube and as long as it's made from rubber or has a rubber backing, might just work. 

BUT.... the Lyne Holy Rail seems to be the way to go. Think I'll visit their shop in Woodstock.

Thanks again guys; appreciated :thumbup: .