Bikalot

Welcome to the Bikalot Christmas Clearance sale running from today through to Christmas.

Have you been naughty or nice this year and need a gift from yourself, to yourself? Or perhaps for a loved one?

Keep an eye out for some great deals, we will upload new deals each day.

*RH77 stock to be on sale only to be updated from Wednesday 18/12/2019.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. When I first bought from you I got some stuff I probably didn't need (I do now that I have it). When it arrived, after what felt like minutes after I placed the order, I was super impressed with the quality. Needles to say the service and delivery time was above and beyond.

So I have once again bought some goodies I probably don't need ... thank you, looking forward to buying from Bikalot again. 

:D

it is indeed! the Ultralight is a superb piece of kit

Yeah... I thought it was too good to pass up.

Those aero guys look handy too at R649 but I can't justify having one of those as my unshaved legs, Eugene Levy eyebrows and beard aren't particularly aero 

Edited by Jewbacca

Yeah... I thought it was too good to pass up.

Those aero guys look handy too at R649 but I can't justify having one of those as my unshaved legs, Eugene Levy eyebrows and beard aren't particularly aero 

although for that 1 TT I ride per year.....

Thanks. When I first bought from you I got some stuff I probably didn't need (I do now that I have it). When it arrived, after what felt like minutes after I placed the order, I was super impressed with the quality. Needles to say the service and delivery time was above and beyond.

So I have once again bought some goodies I probably don't need ... thank you, looking forward to buying from Bikalot again. 

:D

Thanks for the kind words and for your business Tinmug. We hope we can impress again!