possible scam approach with caution -PETERSA

ibike ynot

hi hubbers possible scam - Petersa is selling 2x GPS watches (Fenix 3 and Suunto 3) based in Richards Bay. I also stay in Richards Bay i sent PM asking if still available at 07:00. PeterSA was online after 11:00 and chose not to reply. Google search of profile pic reveals Kansas University professor Neal Kingston. PETERSA is new member since Decmber 2019 :thumbdown:  :thumbdown: . I apologise in advance IF PETERSA and Neal Kingston are indeed one and the same person and genuinely have watches to sell. I also apologise for any inconvenience to Neal Kingston who i presume is a victim of "image/identity theft"

hi hubbers possible scam - Petersa is selling 2x GPS watches (Fenix 3 and Suunto 3) based in Richards Bay. I also stay in Richards Bay i sent PM asking if still available at 07:00. PeterSA was online after 11:00 and chose not to reply. Google search of profile pic reveals Kansas University professor Neal Kingston. PETERSA is new member since Decmber 2019 :thumbdown:  :thumbdown: . I apologise in advance IF PETERSA and Neal Kingston are indeed one and the same person and genuinely have watches to sell. I also apologise for any inconvenience to Neal Kingston who i presume is a victim of "image/identity theft"

Thanks for reporting this to us. Confirmed, this is a scammer. The account has been banned.

We've matched the phone number to one used by this chap: https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/184240-dwayne-lackay-basson-scammer/

Good work!