CSA Race License Renewal / Lack of Comms

Terminator

Does anyone have a means of contacting CSA regarding processing of 2020 Race Licenses and membership registration? I have emailed the address on the website ( info@cyclingsa.com ) with no reply, and I've tried calling ( 021 9171749) with no answer.

I processed my race license renewal on 3 December 2020 and it still shows "Pending" on my CSA Member page. The pending is for club approval. The club hasn't received any comms from CSA.... Anyone else in a similar situation or had some success? This is quite important with Provincial and SA Champs in the near future.

Edited by Terminator

I think they (CSA) might have shut shop until the new year.

Do you know who the admin contact is in your club? It’s usually an email that is sent to them to approve and all that is required is to click/press on Yes or No. No-one in my Club has applied yet, so I can’t comment on whether it works currently or not.

Correct !

I renewed my licence 2 days ago , got a email from CSA to follow up with club. Club confirms membership and allows activation. 

Do you know who the admin contact is in your club? It’s usually an email that is sent to them to approve and all that is required is to click/press on Yes or No. No-one in my Club has applied yet, so I can’t comment on whether it works currently or not.

Has the club changed their email address that CSA send approval to? I remember a few years back our club got a new chairman and a lot changed including email addresses and we sat in the same boat only to realise that CSA were sending the emails to an address that was no longer being read.

Also having the same issue. Paid for my 2020 license and it just shows as pending. The problem is that I am trying to enter WP champs and it wont allow me because their system is linked to CSA and it shows I havent completed my licence...

Correct !

I renewed my licence 2 days ago , got a email from CSA to follow up with club. Club confirms membership and allows activation. 

So you received a mail from CSA as late at 21 December? I haven't, and neither has our club secretary....

Yip, our club secretary hasn't received anything from CSA...

Has the club changed their email address that CSA send approval to? I remember a few years back our club got a new chairman and a lot changed including email addresses and we sat in the same boat only to realise that CSA were sending the emails to an address that was no longer being read.

The club has the same committee and email addresses as last year

As a club secretary all I can say is sometimes the mail comes thru from CSA and other times nothing.

Only find out when get phoned by irate member.

Unfortunately you’ll have to wait till CSA open and ask them to re send the mail

Edited by stringbean

• 4 months later...

Just got a mail from CSA to renew my license, reminding me of all the benefits etc etc :whistling:  No doubt an automatic mail.  :oops: 

Pity they haven't thought this through, considering the times we in and the cancellation of races going forward? Supposed they tried! Maybe some will pay? Never know. 

Must be a membership because actual Race licenses work on calendar year.

Edited by Rolling Stone