Merry Christmas to you all

Slowbee

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Merry, Happy everyone.

I am off for the next 2 days but my manager already told me this morning to keep my phone on. I guess I shouldn't always let everyone know that I don't drink at all as at these times I am always the first call because they know I won't be over the limit. So if all goes well I will only be back at work on Friday.

Merry, Happy everyone.

I am off for the next 2 days but my manager already told me this morning to keep my phone on. I guess I shouldn't always let everyone know that I don't drink at all as at these times I am always the first call because they know I won't be over the limit. So if all goes well I will only be back at work on Friday.

Being self employed, in an industry[shipping] that only shuts down on Christmas and New Years I know exactly what you feel like. I haven't had a day off since March and looking forward to a few days in the Berg with limited network coverage.

Hope all goes your way.

Have a blessed Christmas celebration everyone. Enjoy the day with family and friends, and remember the Reason for the day for those who believe in Him. (not referring to the fat guy in a red suit).

Blessed Christmas everyone.

I’m doing 30km Christmas ride before I go to church. Who else is doing Christmas ride tomorrow?

I'm doing a 50km normal weekday ride @5 before the day starts.If it is not raining like this morning,

Hope you all have a blessed merry Christmas and a awesome 2020.

Keep the rubber on the gravel/tar. [emoji468][emoji605]

Merry Christmas to all Hubbers.

No riding for me today, hoping to sneak in a run in the late afternoon. Then hit the ground running again tomorrow crack of dawn to continue piling up miles for the Festive 500 (aka Rapha 500). Only managed to complete it once a few years ago, failed every year since then.