Bike shops open tomorrow in northern jhb

pmswanepoel

most should be , tomorrow is a normal working day bar the shop closing over christmas until the new year

most should be , tomorrow is a normal working day bar the shop closing over christmas until the new year

Most shops I know are closed till 6 Jan. CL or Eagle Canyon might be worth a try

From past experience,Finish Line,my local, will be closed till after New Year.Will see when I pop up the road later.

and FL is worth a travel from the North.

I stand corrected.They are open.

First time I have seen that in a number of years.

I haven't been there for many years. Soon after Arthur left I started working at SAA and it was out of my way. How are Clint and the guys doing? Last time I went there they had recently made the shop bigger by using that restaurant that was next to them.

I haven't been there for many years. Soon after Arthur left I started working at SAA and it was out of my way. How are Clint and the guys doing? Last time I went there they had recently made the shop bigger by using that restaurant that was next to them.

Its OK......I get a good deal from them when I buy big items and Mike is pretty knowledgeable and goes the extra mile.