Spoke length for DT Swiss 350s

Mongooser

Hi all

Ive been abit hungup on spoke length for my new wheels.

All the online calculators dont have the correct rim as a option unfortunatey, And give different values so im not sure what to buy...

Ive got Dt swiss 350s 150x12 32-hole rear and a dt-swiss 350-20mm 32 hole front. The rims are Hope tech enduros 650b 28mm outer 24mm inners.

If anyone can assist would it be extremely helpful.

Ive built a few wheels, but never had to buy the spokes, I have no idea what I'm doing lol.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Mongooser,

Happy new year, and apologies I haven't seen this thread sooner! 

I can help here and having found the ERD of your rims, and using the [highly] accurate DT SWISS spoke calculator we use for our own in house wheel builds I can conclude the spoke lengths required are as follows:

Accurate: 271.4mm = 272mm Recommended 

Accurate: 272.3mm = 273mm Recommended 

Accurate: 271.2mm = 272mm Recommended 

Accurate: 271.2mm = 273mm Recommended 

NOTE: this is based off a tri-cross lacing pattern (I assume this is prefered given the intended us of the wheels?) and using our rear drive brass nipples which we highly recommend for their added strength! 

As the importer and distributor for DT products in SA I will be happy to assist with supplying your local wheel builder with the spokes/nipples etc that you require....

You can message me directly if you require further assistance