Bike Hub Weight Challenge 2020

Tuxstir

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I counted the empties and did the calculations.

If I hadn't stocked up at Ultra Liquors the day before the lockout kicked in, I'd now weigh less that Marco Pantani. Instead I am like Jan Ulrich in the off season....

another month gone and weight also coming down, slowly but coming down.

wonder if having so much time, so little money and the feeling of utter gatvolgeid over lockdown helped to keep weight off?

but then again I only bought 3 cases of beer before lockdown (more than 2 cases still left) and kept myself pretty busy on Zwift for the past month or so

Only 800gr down for the month. Still ahead of where I should be. Given the circumstances of the past month, I will happily take the 800gr of loss [emoji16]

I am up a solid 1kg.....all the braaing and drinking is not helping me at all. #bleddielockdown

I counted the empties and did the calculations.

If I hadn't stocked up at Ultra Liquors the day before the lockout kicked in, I'd now weigh less that Marco Pantani. Instead I am like Jan Ulrich in the off season....

On coke and fighting with your neighbors?

another month gone and weight also coming down, slowly but coming down.

wonder if having so much time, so little money and the feeling of utter gatvolgeid over lockdown helped to keep weight off?

but then again I only bought 3 cases of beer before lockdown (more than 2 cases still left) and kept myself pretty busy on Zwift for the past month or so

You obviously don't take your drinking seriously. Send some beer my way [emoji1787][emoji1787]

You obviously don't take your drinking seriously. Send some beer my way [emoji1787][emoji1787]

I usually do, but realised I weren't getting anything resembling my salary end of April, don't know how long these beers still need to last  :eek:

I am down from my start weight, but I am 5 kg off target...

Now, I am going to start taking this weight loss thing more serious. 

My quads are cooked today after 5 weeks of complete sedentary living. I have been desk bound working my ass off, and only went outside to play with my daughter every day for an hour, some days two.

After 2 days of riding again, my legs are seriously miffed at me. 

Congrats to everyone who has lost weight in the lockdown, good effort well down.

Unfortunately hasn't been the case for me. Been really hectic and work and the alcohol intake has increased accordingly. 

• 2 weeks later...

well, it's still going well. 94.2 this morning. Ramping up my IDT use from tomorrow, I've had to give it a break because I ended up hating it after a while. 

That marks 7kg since Jan. A FAR better start to the year than previous years. 

Edited by Captain Fastbastard Mayhem

well, it's still going well. 94.2 this morning. Ramping up my IDT use from tomorrow, I've had to give it a break because I ended up hating it after a while. 

That marks 7kg since Jan. A FAR better start to the year than previous years. 

well done.

that 90kg mental barrier is looming  ;)

once you get on the scale and see 89kg your motivation also skyrockets lol

Edited by morneS555