Toyota Hilux DC with tonneau cover bike rack setups

GRG

Hi All, I would love to set my bakkie up with a Thule Proride setup above the loading bin, with the tonneau cover in place..

Any suggestions as to what the best route would be?

Some examples would be great..

Thanks in advance!

I am selling my setup for 6k if you are interested.

HI Arrie, just for interest sake, why are you selling?

I dont use it often. Bought it for the kids bikes but they dont have any interest in cycling so can use the money for something else.

Hi All, I would love to set my bakkie up with a Thule Proride setup above the loading bin, with the tonneau cover in place..

Any suggestions as to what the best route would be?

Some examples would be great..

Thanks in advance!

Get yourself the skitch bars. I would suggest the new ones as they can be taken off easily if you would like to use the bin for something else and put them back on again. The older version is a pain to get on and not worth the hassle to try and take off and on if you would like to use the bin again.

Edited by Supersix EVO

Get yourself the skitch bars. I would suggest the new ones as they can be taken off easily if you would like to use the bin for something else and put them back on again. The older version is a pain to get on and not worth the hassle to try and take off and on if you would like to use the bin again.

Thanks for the advice, will have a look!!