Assos Equipe RS S9 bibshorts

Winstonbl

I am in the market for new bib shorts. Does anyone have a pair of this bib shorts? Would you recomend buying this pair or maby another brand?

I am in the market for new bib shorts. Does anyone have a pair of this bib shorts? Would you recomend buying this pair or maby another brand?

you will not buy anything else after a Assos product.

you will not buy anything else after a Assos product.

partly because the bibs are good quality and partly because you'll need to start the life savings process from all over again. LOL

The Ciovita Apex bib has only received good reviews if you interested in another brand aswell.

I bought a pair from Cyclelab on a Black Friday deal. They seem to be made of a new slightly thinner material than the S7's I bought a while back - apparently weight savings  :whistling:.

The feel is very similar to the S7, no big seams, super smooth - with floating padding. I prefer the straps on the S7 though. Its been about 1 month using them once/twice a week and so far they've been great. I'm hoping they last as long as the S7s I have which are one of my favorite bibs.

Edited by MDJ

RS9 is a great bib. I got them from CWC in sale for R3k, so similar price to Ciovita Apex.

You won't go wrong with the Assos.

I find the floating padding is cutting my inner leg - much prefer the older fully sown version. losing interest in Assos

Have a pair.

Roadie.

Superb piece of kit.