Bike Hub 2020 Commuters Challenge

Imploder

I just noticed this morning that endo does some weird things. Is it just me?

In the heading for the ride that is created automatically it says how far the ride is then below in the stats it gives the distance as much shorter. I went and had a look back and it is like that for all my rides. Very strange.

post-58906-0-79619900-1583300094_thumb.pngpost-58906-0-45895000-1583300105_thumb.png

EDIT: bottom screenshot is from strava.

Edited by Long Wheel Base

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbdown:  and how exactly are you forgetting?  :whistling:  should be the first thing you do after getting dressed and switching on all your lights

lot's of things on my mind at the moment unfortunately.

I'm sliding down the board at speed.  :D 

Been working from home on days that I need to run/train as I have picked up an injury lately .. which I think is (was told) from not enough rest? I'm hoping to participate in the Comrades this year  ;) 

This week I had to stay away from running entirely as I have  ... Tibialis Posterior Tendonitis  :( 

Still cycled in today though  :P 

Edited by Eddie_V

KingZam are you OK?

@cat-i, i'm good thank you

Was unlucky...my rearhub gave up on me the other day, and my mechanic realised more issues with the wheel while fixing the hub. Long story short, a case for n+1.

But hope to start clocking up some mileage on Monday

Thank you for checking up on me cat-i :)

I'm sliding down the board at speed.  :D 

Been working from home on days that I need to run/train as I have picked up an injury lately .. which I think is (was told) from not enough rest? I'm hoping to participate in the Comrades this year  ;) 

This week I had to stay away from running entirely as I have  ... Tibialis Posterior Tendonitis  :( 

Still cycled in today though  :P 

I was wondering about comrades or Ironman after all those runs. Hope that injury heals up quickly!

@cat-i, i'm good thank you

Was unlucky...my rearhub gave up on me the other day, and my mechanic realised more issues with the wheel while fixing the hub. Long story short, a case for n+1.

But hope to start clocking up some mileage on Monday

Thank you for checking up on me cat-i :)

Noticed that there was a 3/4 commute in to the office one day, and after that nothing. Glad you're ok.  

Time for +1 :D

I was wondering about comrades or Ironman after all those runs. Hope that injury heals up quickly!

Thank you ... yes, Full Ironman next year, but Comrades this year ;) 

I have to confess though .. only reason I cycled in today is because I'm sitting on 183 consecutive Vitality weeks. A colleague and I have a personal challenge going and I can't drop the ball now. Needed to get my 900 points for the week.  :D  :D  :D  :D 

Edited by Eddie_V

Had 2 days of good riding after about 2 weeks of nothing.

Between the weather and being under the weather I was losing a lot of places.

Dropped from 4 all the way to 8.

At least back up to 7.

Can feel the season is starting to change. The last 2 evenings had a bit of a bite to them.

Need to get lights sorted will soon be dark by the time I get home.

so i had to take the car on Monday and Tuesday. What a ballache.

Riding today and tomorrow and then out till Monday 23 March after the epic. Will see if i am still top  :lol:

Are you doing the Epic? .... Awesome, would love to do it one day too!! Best of luck!! ;) 

i am indeed. First one. Super excited and nervous all at once  ^_^

Enjoy!

May I suggest you take a 3 week recovery break when you return :P