Is Porcupine Ridge MTB on in 2020?

Rouxenator

Last year this event seems to have been the best kept secret on the calendar, but it id happen and a few people figured out when and where it was.

For 2020 I can't find any clues as to when it will be. 

Is it even happening?

Last year this event seems to have been the best kept secret on the calendar, but it id happen and a few people figured out when and where it was.

For 2020 I can't find any clues as to when it will be.

Is it even happening?

Nothing on their FB page, but dropped em a message

"PORCUPINE MOUNTAIN BIKE CHALLENGE.

It never rains but...

We are hugely grateful for the fantastic winter rains that broke the horrific Western Cape drought. However the downfalls played havoc with our much loved Franschhoek Trails, leaving us with a mountain (or at least a chunk of it) to move in order to make these trails rideable and more importantly safe for an event such as the PORCUPINE LIONS MTB. As a self funded organization large scale trail rebuilds such as these require a level of funds we simply do not have. It is with great regret that we have to postpone the 2020 event particularly since the Franschhoek Lions greatly depend on the injection of funds that this event brings us. We are actively working on funding and welcome all donations to ensure we restore these trails as soon as possible. Watch this space!"

From their Facebook community page.