Canyon H36 cockpit

dutchi

Hi there

Does anyone know is it is possible to replace a H36 cockpit on CF SLX Ultimate?

How would I go about it? Does canyon sell replacement parts? @erikkleinhans

Regards

Johan

Hi there

Does anyone know is it is possible to replace a H36 cockpit on CF SLX Ultimate?

How would I go about it? Does canyon sell replacement parts? @erikkleinhans

Regards

Johan

To answer your questions:

Yes (with another H36 or a different stem and handlebar combo)

Remove current cockpit, remove tape, remove shifters etc., attach new cockpit, attach shifters, route cables, attach bar tape, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Yes, but the shipping is pretty expensive (I needed a new derailleur hanger for my Strive, hanger was R200, shipping was R600  :eek: )

Remove current cockpit, remove tape, remove shifters etc., attach new cockpit, attach shifters, route cables, attach bar tape, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Yes, but the shipping is pretty expensive (I needed a new derailleur hanger for my Strive, hanger was R200, shipping was R600  :eek: )

Thanks for the feedback appreciate it!

Did you just order it on the canyon site? I want to try order through Erik Kleinhans (Canyon agent) 

Thanks for the feedback appreciate it!

Did you just order it on the canyon site? I want to try order through Erik Kleinhans (Canyon agent) 

Yeah, just ordered off the site. As far as I know the "agents" here don't really keep stock so you have to order on the site.

This x100. Shipping on small replacement parts is insane.

Throw as many spare hangers and other things in with your original bike order or find someone buying a new bike and ask him to add the small items for you.

Yeah, just ordered off the site. As far as I know the "agents" here don't really keep stock so you have to order on the site.

Have you ordered your hangar already?