Partner needed Cape Epic 2020 (incl caravan)

Pelayo

Looking for a rider to complete a team due to recently injured partner. Intermediate level rider from Spain, with good MTB experience and completed stage races.

This opportunity includes caravan sleeping package

Hi Pelayo can you provide your Cape Epic reference number to check with HQ that you have an entry?  sorry just want to check first one cant be to  careful these days.

Looking for a rider to complete a team due to recently injured partner. Intermediate level rider from Spain, with good MTB experience and completed stage races.

Good day, cost?

Giel

Hi Giel, split the cost of the race fee between the two riders and chip in 1/4 of the cost of the caravan as it is shared with another team of 2 riders. Including the rental of the caravan, driver, petrol, parking spot at the camp...etc. This will be approx about 9400rand/rider 

Hi Pelayo can you provide your Cape Epic reference number to check with HQ that you have an entry?  sorry just want to check first one cant be to  careful these days.

Hi, 

You can message me privately for this if you like. I've just asked HQ for the reference. cheers

Hi Giel, split the cost of the race fee between the two riders and chip in 1/4 of the cost of the caravan as it is shared with another team of 2 riders. Including the rental of the caravan, driver, petrol, parking spot at the camp...etc. This will be approx about 9400rand/rider

hi. I am possibly interested. I am relatively fit not great and I have only completed a few 4 day stage races @Tankwa Trek. So I’m not sure what level I’m at but Let me know if you would like to discuss. I am currently traveling and available on the weekend. Graydon Ilderton +27832631186 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Pelayo

Did you manage to find a partner yet?. 

I completed the 2019 Epic.

Mail me direct if you are still looking for a ride partner (rtesner@iafrica.com)

Regards

Rob

Hi Pelayo

Did you manage to find a partner yet?. 

I completed the 2019 Epic.

Mail me direct if you are still looking for a ride partner (rtesner@iafrica.com)

Regards

Rob

HI this is now covered, thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

looks interesting. did you find a replacement yet. regards JImmi from denmark

Edited by jimmi

looks interesting. did you find a replacement yet. regards JImmi from denmark

this is now covered. thanks