Pyga Mobu

Ke_Malose

Hey lads and ladies , not sure if most of you know though that Pyga is currently testing their new Mobu frames at the moment. I’ve had the privilege to buy one of the first of 55 frames to be built. To say that I’m excited is to say the least but with the ever growing economic woes I unfortunately need to sell the frame (even before I get to build and ride it).

I’m basically not looking to make much profit from the original paid amount but if the opportunity presents itself , then why not?

My order entails a Large Mobu frame in black , haven’t specced the built yet but was hoping to go fully SRAM had the frame being sent to me. Not accessories to date has been bought to build it up but the frame is fully paid for. Expected launch of the bike is rumored to be in February/March , currently the Pyga EuroSteel riders are testing it and Pat himself has one which he’s also testing. Bike is built locally by BST.

I paid R55K for the frame and should anyone be interested in purchasing it from me , kindly reply or shoot me a WhatsApp/call (0608612138) to setup the arrangement with Pyga themselves to change the ownership of the frame or simply reply.

I’ll happily attach proof of deposit and conversations should you require further proof.

Thanks ????

Edited by Ke_Malose

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What is a Pyga Mobu? Your post is a bit cryptic...

The Mobu will be the new release from Pyga , an update to their existing Stage bikes

Oh my how exciting. When are we gonna see the Mobu officially? Seen some shots but I want details details details. This is the tech I am most excited about at the moment. I am busy convincing myself that I need one.

Oh my how exciting. When are we gonna see the Mobu officially? Seen some shots but I want details details details. This is the tech I am most excited about at the moment. I am busy convincing myself that I need one.

I'm in the same boat...but my bank account is convincing me I don't!

BST are South African carbon fibre manufacturing gods! They recently launched and electric motorbike with Pierre Terblanche. https://bst-hypertek.com/ They have been manufacturing carbon fibre superbike wheels for ages!

Thanks, thought I recognised the name, those guys are like world leaders in carbon wheel tech, don't they also make the wheels for Koenigsegg?

Thanks, thought I recognised the name, those guys are like world leaders in carbon wheel tech, don't they also make the wheels for Koenigsegg?

Pretty sure Koenigsegg makes their own wheels, saw a video of it a couple years back and Christian went through some of the processes involved

I think now Koeniggsegg develops its own wheels

Only saw some tiny bits and pieces of it ... nothing major. Pat posed with one but from a distance

Who is the local co BST building the frame?

Carbon legends! Remember the Maclaren F1? They are the blokes that built the rims for them ... some hyper plush carbon factory.