Pyga Mobu

Ke_Malose

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

.. you must be friends with NSBB... and in his world only color allowed black... but I have heard all red goes faster ;)

G

You are learning quick paduwan! And if you must go with circus clown bike colours at least match something...

You are learning quick paduwan! And if you must go with circus clown bike colours at least match something...

Or alternatively get some of those blue bulls balls to dangle from the seat.

No one will even want to look in the direction of the bike so problem solved.

Or alternatively get some of those blue bulls balls to dangle from the seat.

No one will even want to look in the direction of the bike so problem solved.

Skud maar net my kop [emoji12]c84897d7db251dc0b25e486e21a21b9a.jpg

Red does go faster but draws attention domestically - keep new bike same colour as old bike for domestic bliss

Fortunately my wife loves red, if I ever buy something I shouldn’t I buy it in red, then her first reaction is “oh it’s so pretty”, not “how much did that cost”

• 3 weeks later...

Soooo......if anyone is looking at getting the new Pyga Mobu PM me.  I am definitely not keeping mine when it arrives. Size Large

I don't need or want it as I'm definitely not stage racing or hitting any serious trails 

I will sell the frame and parts separately but if someone wants a high end great value option, I can talk.   Will put it in the correct place, the classifieds when I have the frame in hand.

Just putting it out there

Parts not currently for sale but this is what the build would be

post-81229-0-06346000-1591099849_thumb.jpg

post-81229-0-96165100-1591099992_thumb.jpg

post-81229-0-73548900-1591100015_thumb.jpg

post-81229-0-28258600-1591100117_thumb.jpg

post-81229-0-98169500-1591100146_thumb.jpg

post-81229-0-39183800-1591100324_thumb.jpg

Are there emoticons for crying?

Big call Wayne and one I'm sure you've given serious thought to...

I personally think you should sell the frame and build a steel rowdy hardtail like a Kona Honzo or ROS9 with those bits.

Parting with that fork and those brakes...... The stingy man deep inside me says 'no!... you CAN'T'!!!

Are there emoticons for crying?

Big call Wayne and one I'm sure you've given serious thought to...

I personally think you should sell the frame and build a steel rowdy hardtail like a Kona Honzo or ROS9 with those bits.

Parting with that fork and those brakes...... The stingy man deep inside me says 'no!... you CAN'T'!!!

the brakes will be the last to go but I already have a set

my new Curve gravel bike sunk any thoughts I had of riding trails again and if I do need something a little more technical I still have my Open superlight hardtail

The Pyga would sit on a wall and that's a crime

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

No deliveries that i am aware of. 10 or 12 large frames made i think, they are starting production on the mediums and still mucking about with the mould for the XL. Had a release show and tell at Blackstone Tec last week, but i did not go. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
21 minutes ago, splat said:

Loving it...

Now if I can only ride mine more... With us not allowed to attend the TransB finish, anyone know if there was any MoBu's riding it, and how many...

G