UCI DH World Cup 2020 - 2021 Season

Hairy

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that there are at least 6 "names" in the womans race, former WC winners with some experience, will in itself be a win. And I really hope the time gaps of 1-5 on the podium is less than 5 seconds.

Tahnee seems focused, and her new team committed to see her get on that top step.

Cabirou also enjoying herself the 2nd half of the season and the confidence gained priceless.

All I know is. I'm actually going to be watching the whole womans race!

Wish there was a way to cover these races properly.

Any multi stage racing against the clock doesn't translate well to live TV. Think Rally, isle of man.

I think their daily highlights show is good tho

Edited by Duane_Bosch

I would have loved to see her on the Syndicate.

I hope she can keep it together this year. Less crashing and some lower podium steps would be great. Then go big in 2021.

I am hoping that this is a stepping stone to an all ladies DH and Enduro team

I am hoping that this is a stepping stone to an all ladies DH and Enduro team

May be...

To be honest she needs to show consistency and more podiums, but the fact that there is some support from Santacruz is a good sign. If she visits the steps often this year, It will be a strong case!

Edited by Bos

May be...

To be honest she needs to show consistency and more podiums, but the fact that there is some support from Santacruz is a good sign. If she visits the steps often this year, It will be a strong case!

I hope she does not have any strong / hard cases this year on any of the jumps :P

hahahahaha I actually ticked the same boxes when I saw that post!

I don't know the full story of that.. But I understood the substance that was found in their system was like the equivalent of a double espresso

I don't know the full story of that.. But I understood the substance that was found in their system was like the equivalent of a double espresso

Ja... In the 'specified' section and definitely small traces. It doesn't stop me from sarcastically regarding them as the boingy boingy Vinakourov and Armstrong though....