UCI DH World Cup 2020 - 2021 Season

Hairy

Is Vali Höll not racing this weekend?

Never mind, saw she had an OTB and injured her ankle...damn I didn't remove her from my team  :oops: 

Edited by Chip

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice all 4 of my PB Fantasy male racers are in the top 15

Ya no Idiot over here forgot to update my team. Half of my team does not seem to be at the race ;( 

Thats my season done. 

Ya no Idiot over here forgot to update my team. Half of my team does not seem to be at the race ;( 

Thats my season done. 

Same ... gave up long ago 

Maribor looks much faster than Leogang. Looks like it's going to be another wet race, but probably not as muddy as Leogang.

Any idea why they wouldn't use water repellent on their clothes and bikes? It would make cleanup so much easier (Greg could have kept his shoes white :P) and maybe even have a benefit of keeping all that mud clinging to your bike during the race. I'd think that it would be useful on goggles.

A water-repelling, dirt-fighting shield for clothes & boots. - YouTube

Edited by MrJacques

"What about Lousa?

Don't hold your breath. Yesterday the Portuguese Government announced that gatherings will be limited to five people following the resurgence of COVID infections across Europe.

The measures will come into force on Thursday and, with rounds three and four of the World Cup series scheduled to happen in two weeks' time in Lousa, it looks increasingly likely that Maribor will now start and end the World Cup season."

Edited by Christofison

The little French Maestro! I think he has been the in form rider all year and I'm so Happy for him. Pity Reece couldn't show us what he's made of because he seems in impeccable form. But Vergier has been my favorite rider the last 2 seasons for sure. 

Daprela is a rider to watch for the tuture

Definitely one for the PB Fancy league. If it opens up momentarily so I can adapt my team! I have Loris and Greg and 4 zeros ;(