UCI DH World Cup 2020 - 2021 Season

Hairy

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The French are absolutely dominating. The percentages favour a French winner, but top four in the men and a woman winner to boot is incredible.

Super happy for Vergier. Feel like he really deserved that and his exuberant demeanor is endearing.

Pity the Goat was showing his age this week. Much harder to recover within a week, especially when you consider the mandatory partying that took place after last Sunday.

5 minutes ago, Trashy said:

The French are absolutely dominating. The percentages favour a French winner, but top four in the men and a woman winner to boot is incredible.

Super happy for Vergier. Feel like he really deserved that and his exuberant demeanor is endearing.

Pity the Goat was showing his age this week. Much harder to recover within a week, especially when you consider the mandatory partying that took place after last Sunday.

The commentators said that he has a back injury of some kind. But yeah, it takes longer to recover when you're older.

Just now, MrJacques said:

The commentators said that he has a back injury of some kind. But yeah, it takes longer to recover when you're older.

I would say it is more the back than his age being an issue this weekend ...... oh, and some serious partying 

• 2 weeks later...

Double header this week.

Women's DH race 1 – Snowshoe
Live at 15.09.2021 18:30

Men's DH race 1 – Snowshoe
Live at 15.09.2021 19:45

Women's DH final – Snowshoe
Live at 18.09.2021 18:30

Men's DH final – Snowshoe
Live at 18.09.2021 19:45

23 minutes ago, MrJacques said:

Mick Hannah will be retiring after Snowshoe.

hanging up his racing shoes .............. or is he getting cold feet for the new season

Edited by Hairy
bad pun added

12 minutes ago, TheoG said:

???? Now that's awesome !!!  Maybe "eendag as ek groot is" I will also have those skills ...

I was watching that and for the first 1/3 I was quietly thinking it does not look bad, I'd ride that any day of the week, and twice on Sunday's. Then he hit the rocky parts....and that double drop - oh my quivering knees.

No wonder he's the GOAT and I'm not.

OMGGGGGG!!!!! That is amazing!!! That's the most original and cool frame spray I've ever seen. Bravo Spez

There's a trend for hot rods to have a bit of patina rather than a super gloss high end finish nowadays. Call them Rat Rods if you will. That is so cool. So American.

For me that is the best custom job for a bike I've ever seen. Question is. Is it real or clever spray work? Can't be real surely. Ali doesn't rust like that. Or am I wrong?

Edited by Duane_Bosch